Sun, wind and more…
key technology roof edge system MRE
- Makes the roof edge area actively usable
- Supplies basic building functions such as lightning protection, fall protection, facade protection…
- Generates electricity & heat from the sun & wind, depending on the selected configuration
- Activates the interior roof area for use and access
- Transforms the roof from cost driver to usable space
- Inspires tenants and owners
activate your roof potential
ANERDGY’s "Multifunctional Roof Edge (MRE)" is the first system that integrates:
- building functions
- attractive design possibilities
- local renewable energy production
…into a complete roof edge system.
The MRE offers numerous options for active roof design in new buildings and roof refurbishments. The great variability of the MRE system is essential for perfect building integration.
windpower @ home
using wind as an energy source
The B-60 micro wind turbine was developed by ANERDGY to combine wind and solar energy generation as easily as possible.
The B-60 is not only characterised by its striking appearance, but also by its high efficiency, a double safety system, and very quiet operation.
intelligent roof planning
Modern and efficient architectural planning is done in 3D planning software.
ANERDGY has taken the next step for roof planning and developed algorithms that greatly simplify manual planning. This ensures both high quality and efficiency.
As a result, professional roof planning can be accelerated considerably by ANERDGY, providing sustainable concepts, key figures and economic feasibility studies even in the early planning phase.