What is the AIn technology?
The AIn technology is a new generation of modular inverter modules - completely encapsulated, super compact and with the highest reliability.
- Outdoor solar inverters for grid or island power supply
- Multi-DC source inverters for grid or island power supply
- Battery units with AC connection
- Power supply units (PSU) for machines & equipment
- Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) for IT infrastructure
- Black start power supply for backup electricity thermodynamic generators
- Power factor correction unit for machines & equipment
Many electronic products require power conversion components, but it is practically impossible to source bi-directional inverters (AC-DC and DC-AC power flow) which fully leverage state-of-the-art electronics. We want to change this by building a next-generation plug-and-play inverter in alignment with our key goals of multi-functionality, sleek design, and energy efficiency: the Anerdgy Inverter AIn-module. The AIn offers a fully encapsulated power converter in the form of a stackable module. Power conversion has never been so easy.
- Harsh environment ready – no electrolytic components and all SMD semiconductors for maximum lifetime & robustness
- Stackable modules of 10kW (nominal), 20kW (peak) for a typical power range of 10-100kW (nominal)
- Bidirectional operation
- Switch between grid mode & island mode
- Multi-source input from different DC sources including MPPT switch on/off
- IP69K casing for convective cooling
- Wide range of INPUT/OUTPUT voltage levels 100-800 VDC & 100-400 VAC (50-400 Hz)